Monday, September 17, 2012

The Face Shop Westfield Hurstvile before & after photos

Before opening: (with the lovely pic of Kim Hyun Joong) on 13th July 2012:


After opening: 

(I'll take a pic) :) It was on my phone.. then it disappeared. Will update soon lol, sorry about that. The shop is smaller than the one in TGV, Town Hall and has the same iconic white shelves, orderly neat display and of course it has the same products on offer. :) And it still looks pretty, neat, and bright as the city store. ^__^ This is the only Korean skincare/cosmetic brand here apart from Missha (which is also in the city). I wish Skinfood, Tonymoly, Etude House will come over and open... However The Face Shop is a nice store and brand too, good quality, cheap products. Which work well. Which is what I like in a brand, hehe. ^__^

-Nicky


These images in this post are my own, original content and my own opinions. I was not paid to promote The Face Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment